Friday, June 26, 2009

Block Gullies on the Estate

Whilst delivering leaflets to inform residents of the possible closure of Beechdale Library I did a survey on these road of the gullies to see if any needed reporting. I found about 16 that were blocked and some severely.

These have been reported and after a little hiccup with Nottingham City Councils online reporting system the matter has been forwarded to the Highways Department to get these sorted out.

Unfortunately instead of checking themselves to roads on the estate I haven't checked yet to save themselves a return visit I will have to pay a visit to these roads myself and make a second report to Highways and then they may have to make a return visit to clear these out!

How efficient some of these departments are. Hey-ho

No comments: